The list of room assignments for the May 2022 Nursing Licensure/Board Exam (NLE) is released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) weeks before the exams. See room assignments below!
PRC testing facilities in NCR, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga will conduct the Nursing Licensure/Board exams on May 29-30, 2022.
The Board of Nursing headed by Chairman, Glenda S. Arquiza, and its members, Carmelita C. Divinagracia, Gloria B. Arcos, Carfredda P. Dumlao, Florence C. Cawaon, Cora A. Añonuevo and Elizabeth C. Lagrito will administer the exam.
Table of contents
Room Assignment – May 2022 Nursing Licensure/Board Exams
Examinees may double-check their room assignments below or through the notices and announcements available on the PRC official website. The following are the room assignments for the Nursing Board Exams in May 2022.
MANILA – PWD
MANILA – ADDED TO THE LIST 1
MANILA – ADDED TO THE LIST 2
MANILA – ADDED TO THE LIST 3
MANILA – ADDED TO THE LIST 4
Cagayan de Oro
What to bring on exam day?
Here are the things to bring during the examination proper:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One (1) window mailing envelope with metered stamp
- At least two (2) pencils (NO. 2)
- Ball pens (black ink only)
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Forms of Health (Pursuant to Memorandum No. 68, series of 2020)
- Negative RT-PCR Test Results, if applicable, or Certificate of Quarantine (Pursuant to Memorandum No. 68, series of 2020)
What NOT to bring on exam day?
- Coded information or formulas that can be found in books, notes, review materials, and other printed sources.
- Programmable calculators
- Apple, Samsung, and other smartwatches, cellular phones, earplugs, transmitters, portable computers, Bluetooth, and other electronic devices which may be used for communication purposes;
- Any type of bag
What to wear on exam day?
- For male examinees, clinical uniform with white socks and shoes but without nameplate, school insignia/logo and pin; or school uniform.
- For female examinees, clinical uniform with white stockings and shoes but without nameplate, school insignia/logo and pin; or school uniform.
- A white clinical scrub suit if you’re a pregnant woman.
COVID-19 protocols during the exam day
During the PRC licensure exams, the following precautionary health and safety rules must be followed at all times:
- Wear a face mask and a face shield.
- Bring alcohol-based hand sanitizers.
- Face masks, face shields, and latex gloves must be provided to examination personnel.
- Observe physical distancing by maintaining a 1-meter distance from one another.
- Prior to entering the examination room, a thermal scanner will be used to monitor your body temperature.
- Exams are not permitted for those who have a fever, cold, or cough. Their payment is not lost and can be applied to the next licensure exam.
- Examinees should bring their lunch because they will not be allowed to leave the examination room during break or lunch.
- Before entering the examination room, after using the restroom, and before receiving test questionnaires, examinees must sanitize.
Good luck future Nurses! – WhatALife!
Also read: Room Assignment – May 2022 CPA Board Exams