The list of room assignments for the May 2022 Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Board Exam is released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board of Accountancy a few days before the exams. See room assignments below!
Full List of Passers — October 2022 Certified Public Accountant Licensure Exam
The CPA licensure exams for May 2022 will be held at PRC testing facilities in the National Capital Region, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga.
The Board of Accountancy administered by its Chairman, Noe G. Quiñanola, Vice-Chairman, Marko Romeo L. Fuentes and its members, Gloria T. Baysa, Samuel B. Padilla, Arlyn Juanita S. Villanueva, Thelma S. Ciudadano and Gervacio I. Piatorz.
Room Assignment – May 2022 CPA Board Exams
Examinees may double-check their room assignments using the links below or the notices and announcements available on the PRC official website.
The following is a list of room assignments for the Certified Public Accountant licensure examinations in May 2022.
MANILA – REMOVALS/CONDITIONED
MANILA – PWD
MANILA – ADDED TO THE LIST
Cagayan de Oro
LEGAZPI – ADDED TO THE LIST
LUCENA – ADDED TO THE LIST
Examinees must arrive by 5:30 a.m. on the scheduled date, since latecomers will not be permitted.
What to bring on exam day?
Here are the things to bring during the examination proper:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One (1) window mailing envelope with metered stamp
- At least two (2) pencils (NO. 2)
- Ball pens (black ink only)
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Forms of Health (Pursuant to Memorandum No. 68, series of 2020)
- Negative RT-PCR Test Results, if applicable, or Certificate of Quarantine (Pursuant to Memorandum No. 68, series of 2020)
What NOT to bring on exam day?
- Coded information or formulas can be found in books, notes, review materials, and other printed sources.
- Only simple calculators are permitted. A basic calculator has simply the buttons for the fundamental functions (+, -, x, and /). Memory keys (M+, M-, MR, and MC) may also be used. Calculators that include TAX functions are also allowed.
- Apple, Samsung, and other smartwatches, cellular phones, earplugs, transmitters, portable computers, Bluetooth, and other electronic devices which may be used for communication purposes;
- Any type of bag
What to wear on exam day?
- For male examinees, a white polo shirt with collar (no seal, logo, or mark); decent pants or slacks
- For female examinees, a white blouse or shirt with collar (no seal, logo, or mark); decent pants or slacks
COVID-19 protocols during the exam day
During the PRC licensure exams, the following precautionary health and safety rules must be followed at all times:
- Wear a face mask and a face shield.
- Bring alcohol-based hand sanitizers.
- Face masks, face shields, and latex gloves must be provided to examination personnel.
- Observe physical distancing by maintaining a 1-meter distance from one another.
- Prior to entering the examination room, a thermal scanner will be used to monitor your body temperature.
- Exams are not permitted for those who have a fever, cold, or cough. Their payment is not lost and can be applied to the next licensure exam.
- Examinees should bring their lunch because they will not be allowed to leave the examination room during break or lunch.
- Before entering the examination room, after using the restroom, and before receiving test questionnaires, examinees must sanitize.
Good luck future, CPAs! – WhatALife!
Also read: Room Assignment – May 2022 Chemical Engineering Board Exam
Leave a Reply