The June 2023 Philippine Board of Radiology examination results are released by the Philippine Board of Radiology two working days after the exam. RESULTS ARE OUT. See them below.
Testing facilities for the June 2023 Philippine Board of Radiology Exams was located in Ateneo School of Medicine and Public Health on June 25, 2023.
The exam is headed by the Philippine Board of Radiology Chairman Jose Hernany L. Abello, MD, FPCR, and Secretary Reynan B. Hernandez, MD, FPCR.
June 2023 Philippine Board of Radiology Exam Results
When is the registration for the Professional ID and Certificate?
The schedule of registration for the Professional ID and Certificate for the Philippine Board of Radiology has yet to be announced. Please refer to the official PRC website for more information.
What are the registration requirements?
Successful examinees must sign and register in the Roster of Registered Professionals in person.
Below are the list of registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission/NOA (for identification purposes only)
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Two (2) pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- Two (2) sets of documentary stamp
- One (1) piece short brown envelope
Congratulations to the new therapists! – WhatALife!