PRESS RELEASE: Beginning April 26 to 30, frontliners can receive an exclusive digital package that includes Shopee vouchers, brand vouchers, and mobile vouchers.
E-commerce platform Shopee launches its second series of the Frontliners Package under Shopee Bayanihan.
Beginning today, April 26 to 30, frontliners can sign-up through the Shopee app to receive an exclusive digital package which includes Shopee discount vouchers, mobile vouchers from Globe and limited brand discount vouchers from brands like Johnson & Johnson, Argentina in the Century Pacific Shop, Hygienix, S Sentials (Neurogen E) and Globe at Home Official Store.
Shopee Philippines Director Martin Yu said that it is important for them to step up their support for the Filipino frontliners who work tirelessly to serve the community amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
“Through our partnerships with these leading brands, we can help frontliners and their families through this challenging time via our platform. This initiative allows us to give back and reinforce our commitment to support the community in any way we can,” Yu said.
The second series of the Shopee Bayanihan: Frontliner Package aims to support our modern-day heroes in the Philippines, which include:
- Health Care Workers (Hospital admin and janitorial services personnel, health and service personnel in local government unit facilities)
- Medical Professionals (Doctors, nurses, medical technicians)
- Police officers and Military Personnel
- Coast Guards
- Government Agencies (LGU workers, admin staff)
- Delivery and Logistics Providers (Food, restaurant, medicine, and logistics company drivers and riders)
- Security Guards
- Mortuary Services Personnel
Frontliners can follow these steps to claim the Shopee Bayanihan: Frontliners Package today by following the simple steps below.
- Sign up on the Shopee Bayanihan: Frontliners Package microsite at https://shopee.ph/m/frontliner-package
- Submit a valid PRC license and/or a company ID
- Wait for the verification from Shopee
Shopee Bayanihan focuses on helping the local community through partnerships with various organizations.
Other notable programs under Shopee Bayanihan include raising funds for underprivileged children with Pamaskong Pambata, and a donation drive that supported humanitarian organizations such as Red Cross and World Vision called Ambagan Para Sa Bayan.
Links are affiliates which means we earn a small percentage of every sale made through these links.