The list of room assignments for the June 2022 Physical Therapist and Occupational Therapist (PT-OT) Licensure Exams is released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) weeks before the exams. See room assignments below!
PRC testing facilities for the June 2022 PT-OT Licensure Exams are located in NCR, Baguio, Cebu, Davao and Pampanga. The exams will be conducted on June 3 and 4, 2022.
The exam is headed by the Board of Physical and Occupational Therapy with its Chairman, Pollyana G. Escano, and board members Raul G. Agustin, Delia R. Pabalan, Bernadette M. Reye, and Rollan Lyle D. Duque.
Table of contents
- Room Assignment June 2022 Physical Therapist and Occupational Therapist (PT-OT) Licensure Exams
Room Assignment June 2022 Physical Therapist and Occupational Therapist (PT-OT) Licensure Exams
Examinees may find their room assignments below or through the official notices provided by the PRC.
Please bookmark this page for regular updates on the available room assignments for different locations.
PHYSICAL THERAPISTS LICENSURE EXAM ROOM ASSIGNMENT JUNE 2022
MANILA – PWD
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPISTS LICENSURE EXAM ROOM ASSIGNMENT JUNE 2022
What to bring during exam day?
The following are the things examinees are required to bring on exam day:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One (1) window mailing envelope with metered stamp
- At least two (2) pencils (NO. 2)
- Ball pens (black ink only)
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Forms of Health (Pursuant to Memorandum No. 68, series of 2020)
- Negative RT-PCR Test Results, if applicable, or Certificate of Quarantine (Pursuant to Memorandum No. 68, series of 2020)
What NOT to bring on exam day?
- Coded information or formulas that can be found in books, notes, review materials, and other printed sources.
- Programmable calculators
- Apple, Samsung, and other smartwatches, cellular phones, earplugs, transmitters, portable computers, Bluetooth, and other electronic devices which may be used for communication purposes;
- Any type of bag
What to wear on exam day?
- Male examinees are required to wear a white polo shirt with a collar and without any seal, logo or mark, then decent pants or slacks.
- Female examinees are required to wear a white blouse or shirt with a collar and without any seal, logo, or mark, then decent pants or slacks.
What are the COVID-19 protocols during the exam?
During the PRC licensure exams, the following precautionary health and safety rules must be followed at all times:
- Wear a face mask and a face shield.
- Bring alcohol-based hand sanitizers.
- Face masks, face shields, and latex gloves must be provided to examination personnel.
- Observe physical distancing by maintaining a 1-meter distance from one another.
- Prior to entering the examination room, a thermal scanner will be used to monitor your body temperature.
- Exams are not permitted for those who have a fever, cold, or cough. Their payment is not lost and can be applied to the next licensure exam.
- Examinees should bring their lunch because they will not be allowed to leave the examination room during break or lunch.
- Before entering the examination room, after using the restroom, and before receiving test questionnaires, examinees must sanitize.
What are the subjects covered in the exam?
Check out the examination subjects and schedule, including general instructions below:
Good luck, examinees! – WhatALife!
Also read: Exam Results Page – WhatALife!