1. Information We Collect – We receive information from you when you submit your email address to be subscribed to in our newsletter.
a. Information That is collected Passively and Anonymously. Through our use of third-party analytics, we may use automated means to collect anonymously, various data about you, device or computer used to access our services. Data collected are when and how you access our website, how much time you spent reading viewing and reading our content, the operating system you used, what kind of device, what resolution of the device display, and any other information that is necessary for us to determine the effectiveness of our website.
2. How and Why We Collect It
When you submit your email to subscribe to our newsletter, we make sure that it will be kept safe and confidential. We will send periodically, news and other information published on our site for your convenience.
3. How we secure your data – Through our Data Privacy Policies and Guidelines we have implemented the necessary physical, electronic and managerial procedures that will help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security and prevent disclosure of sensitive information.
4. A cookie is a small file that is stored in your computer hard drive that allows us to understand web traffic to our website. Before this cookie is placed on your computer hard drive we will seek your permission to allow us to do so. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
5. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the anonymous data you choose to share with us.
6. Third Party Sharing – Data collected through our newsletter subscription are not shared with third-party organizations.
7. Children – We never collect or maintain information at our website from those who we certainly know are below 18 years of age. There is also no part of our website that is designed to attract any person below 18 years of age.
8. You can request access, request of alteration/correction and deletion of your personal information.
9. When there are changes to the policy you will be notified about it the next time you visit the site.
10. For complaints, clarification and or request to access your data. Please send your request to: