The PRESIDENTIAL MANAGEMENT STAFF (PMS) is currently hiring positions to fill in job vacancies in different areas this 2022. Check out the list of available government job hiring positions and other information below.
PMS is a Malacañang-affiliated body entrusted with managing the creation and formulation of the President’s programs and policies.
So if you have the experience and you’re currently looking for a job, this is the perfect time for you to apply. See below for PMS job vacancies.
Job Vacancy as of Aug 10, 2022
Deadline of Application: Aug 20, 2022
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing and attach the following documents to the application letter to the PMS Secretary (indicate position/s applied for):
- Two (2) copies of fully accomplished and recently updated Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-size picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017), thumbmark, date and signature on every page, and Work Experience Sheet, which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Application Form downloadable at pms.gov.ph/index.php/careers (one form per position applied for);
- Performance rating (July to December 2021), if applicable, signed by the office head/supervisor/HR official (for external) and by the unit head (for PMS applicants) ; Government personnel should have obtained at least a Very Satisfactory performance rating.
- Authenticated certificate of eligibility/rating/professional license;
- Certified true copy of Transcript of Records;
- Certified true copy of Diploma;
- Certificates of relevant training (as applicable); and
- Actual duties and responsibilities in their latest position (if applicable), signed by their office head/superior/HR official
- For applicants of SG 24 and above, certification from authorized personnel that the applicant is performing supervisory functions (include specific period and number of subordinates)
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
CLEMENCIA A. CABUGAYAN
Assistant Secretary for Institutional Support and concurrent Officer-In-Charge, Office of the Director, SHRDS
Additional reminder: APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
This page is updated every Friday for new government job vacancies. So stay tuned by bookmarking… – WhatALife!
Source: (1), (2), (3), (4), (5), (6), (7), (8), (9)
Also read: List of Passers 2022 Civil Service Exam Results – Professional Level
Leave a Reply