The Sub-Professional Level list of passers for the June 2022 Philippine Civil Service Exam – Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT) results are out! See full list of results below:
The Civil Service Commission (CSC) is expected to release the June 2022 Philippine Civil Service Exam – Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT) results, including the complete list of passers, top 10 examinees, and overall performance of schools within sixty (60) days of the day of exams, or the third week of August 2022.
Disclaimer: WhatALife! is not in anyway affiliated with CSC. The information posted in this page is sourced from the official CSC website (www.csc.gov.ph).
The June 2022 Civil Service Exam was conducted last June 19, 2022, at several testing centers across the country to a total of 135,058 examinees.
Table of contents
June 2022 Civil Service Exam Result: List of Passers (Sub-Professional Level)
Top 10 Professional Civil Service Exam Result – June 2022
OCSERGS/ Verification of Rating: June 2022 Civil Service Exam
Reminders for Passers
The CSC Regional/Field Offices reminds the passers that they will issue Certificates of Eligibility (printed on CSC letterhead, free of charge). They are advised to verify/check first the availability of the certification before going to the CSC regional/field offices.
Passers are also advised to claim their Certification of Eligibility in person at the CSC Regional/Field Offices.
Passers must present the following items when claiming the Certification:
- Driver’s License; Passport; PRC License; SSS I.D.; GSIS I.D. (UMID);
- Voter’s I.D./Voter’s Certification;BIR I.D. (ATM type/TIN card type with picture);
- PhilHealth I.D. (must contain the holder’s name, clear picture, signature and PhilHealth number)
- Company/Office I.D.; School I.D.;
- Police Clearance/Police Clearance Certificate; Postal I.D.;
- Barangay I.D.; NBI Clearance; Seaman’s Book; HDMF Transaction Card
- PWD I.D.; Solo Parent I.D.; Senior Citizen’s ID; or ACR I-Card.
- Any other ID card not included in the above list shall NOT be accepted.
Passers can also apply for regular Eligibility Certification (Printed on special paper at cost).
Source: (Civil Service Commission)