Jasmin Selberg of Germany is Miss International 2022!
TOKYO, JAPAN — The 60th Miss International has concluded, crowning Jasmin Selberg of Germany! Meanwhile, Philippines’ bet Hannah Arnold finishes as part of the Top 15.
After three years, the Miss International pageant returns to crown the 60th queen of the prestigious pageant. The event was held at the Tokyo Dome City Hall today, December 13.
The following are the winners:
- Miss International 2022 – Jasmin Selberg, Germany
- First Runner-Up – Stephany Amado, Cabo Verde
- Second Runner-Up – Tatiana Calmell, Peru
- Third Runner-Up – Natalia Lopez Cardona, Colombia
- Fourth Runner-Up – Celinee Santos Frias, Dominican Republic
Congratulations to the winners! – WhatALife!