MANILA, PHILIPPINES — Deleter, a techno-thriller film by Mikhail Red, dominated the Metro Manila Film Festival (MMFF) awards night last December 27, 2022.
Awarded with the Best Cinematography, Editing, Visual Effects, Sound, and Best Picture, the film delivered what it promised to the audience.
Actress Nadine Lustre was awarded Star of the Night and Best Actress for the film. Meanwhile, Mikhail Red won the Best Director award.
The horror film revolves around Lyra, played by Nadine Lustre.
Lyra is a content moderator who sorts, censors and removes content uploaded to the internet. These contents range from inappropriate words to disturbing videos.
2022 MMFF Gabi ng Parangal Winners
Below is the complete list of winners for the Metro Manila Film Festival Gabi Ng Parangal:
- Stars of the Night: Ian Veneracion, Nadine Lustre
- Best Actor: Ian Veneracion, Nanahimik Ang Gabi
- Best Actress: Nadine Lustre, Deleter
- Best Child Performer: Shawn Niño Gabriel, My Father, Myself
- Best Production Design: Nananahimik Ang Gabi
- Best Editing: Nikolas Red, Deleter
- Best Cinematography: Deleter
- Best Sound: Deleter
- Best Musical Score: Greg Rodriguez III, Nanahimik Ang Gabi
- Best Original Theme Song: “Ang Aking Mahal,” Mamasapano: Now It Can Be Told
- Best Visual Effects: Deleter
- Best Supporting Actress: Dimples Romana, My Father, Myself
- Best Supporting Actor: Mon Confiado, Nanahimik Ang Gabi
- Gender Sensitivity: My Teacher
- Marichu Vera-Perez Memorial Award: Vilma Santos-Recto
- Fernando Poe Jr. Memorial Award: Mamasapano: Now It Can Be Told
- Best Screenplay: Mamasapano: Now It Can Be Told
- Best Director: Mikhail Red, Deleter
- Best Picture: Deleter
- 2nd Best Picture: Mamasapano: Now It Can Be Told
- 3rd Best Picture: Nanahimik Ang Gabi
- Best Float: My Father, Myself
Also read: LOOK: Nadine Lustre and her boyfriend in France for a beach vacay
Leave a Reply