December 27, 2022 marked the start of the nationwide SIM Card Registration. Here is a Step by Step guide to help you register your TNT SIM Card, including registration link and key details you need to know during registration. Registration now before the July 26, 2023 deadline!
How to Register your TNT SIM for the SIM Card Registration Act?
Step 1. Visit the official TNT SIM Card Registration portal through this link: https://simreg.smart.com.ph/.
The same link is used for Smart and Sun Cellular subscribers.
Step 2. Enter your mobile number, tick the “Terms & Conditions” and “Privacy Notice” box, then click the “SEND OTP” button.
The first step will verify number ownership by sending an One-Time Password to your mobile number.
If you missed the text, note that you have two minutes before you can ask to resend the OTP. So, be on standby.
Step 3. Enter the OTP sent to your mobile number and click the “VERIFY OTP” button.
If you enter the correct OTP, a “Success!” pop-up will show on the page. Click the “OK” button to continue.
Step 4. Provide the required date in the Customer Information page.
- Type of Registration, if you are registering a
- Newly bought SIM
- Old SIM
- Newly bought SIM for a Minor
- Old SIM for a Minor
- ID Card, any of the following
- Police Clearance
- Voter’s ID
- Philippine Identification
- Firearms License to Own and Possess ID
- Senior Citizen’s Card
- Social Security System ID
- Professional Regulation Commission ID
- Unified Multi-purpose Identification Card
- Government Service Insurance System E-Card
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines ID
- A person with Disabilities Card
- Driver’s License
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration ID
- Other valid IDs with photo
- ID Card Number
- First Name
- Middle Name (tick the “I have no legal middle name” if true)
- Last Name
Step 4A: After choosing an ID Card, upload a photo of your ID for Verification by clicking the “Upload” button.
Make sure to take a photo in a bright room so the information on the ID is clear.
PRO TIP: Choose the “Upload” option instead of the “Take a Photo” since it is easier and will not take many tries.
Step 4B: Upload a selfie for verification.
Take a selfie in a well-lit room to ensure that the photo is clear.
Step 5: Click “Next” then fill-in the Address Information page.
Other than your address, the page also asks for alternate contact information so Smart can connect with you in case of further validation. For this portion, you may use other SIM cards from other telcos, and your email.
Step 6: Click “Next” and recheck all your input in the Summary Page.
If all information is correct, you may proceed to the next step. Otherwise, click the “BACK” button to change any wrong information.
Step 7: Tick the first box attesting that the provided information is true and correct.
The second box is optional. You may click on it if you allow Smart to send you promotional messages.
Step 8: Click “Next” and take a screenshot of the last page to keep a copy of your SIM card registration reference number.
The reference number will serve as your certificate of registration.
Step 9: Receive a confirmation SMS verifying that your SIM is registered.
Note: A similar message below will be sent to your TNT SIM.
Congratulations! Your TNT SIM is officially registered under the SIM Card Registration Act. You may repeat the process for additional SIM cards, including Smart and Sun Cellular.
SIM Card Registration FAQs
How can I register as a Smart Postpaid user?
For postpaid customers, Smart will notify you and ask for your confirmation about the details and documents you provided when you subscribed as a Smart SIM user. This is information that they can automatically use to register you under the SIM Card Registration Act.
Can I register multiple SIM cards?
YES. There is no limit to the number of SIM cards registered under one name. However, you must register EACH SIM card separately through their respective registration portal links.
For instance, if you have TWO or more Smart SIM Cards, you must register each through the registration portal, repeating the process until you have registered all SIM under your name.
Meanwhile, if you have different SIM cards from other telcos, such as Globe, DITO, TM and others, you must register each SIM card under your name through the different registration portal provided by the telcos, repeating the process until you have registered all SIM under your name.
You may also read: NTC Declares SIM Registration July 26, 2023 Deadline Final
When will the registration end?
Registration began on December 27, 2022 and will end on July 26, 2023 after the DICT and NTC decided on a 90-day extension declared on April 25, 2023.
What happens if I fail to register my Smart SIM Card?
If you fail to register your Smart SIM card within the registration period, your SIM will be deactivated. This means you will not be able to use it for calls, text, data, and other mobile services.
To find out more about the SIM Card Registration Act, check out the following guides:
GLOBE SIM CARD REGISTRATION GUIDE:
- GUIDE: How to Register your Globe SIM for the SIM Card Registration Act?
- STEP BY STEP GUIDE: Globe SIM Card Registration for the SIM Card Registration Act
SMART SIM CARD REGISTRATION GUIDE:
- GUIDE: How to Register your Smart SIM for the SIM Card Registration Act?
- STEP BY STEP GUIDE: Smart SIM Card Registration for the SIM Card Registration
DITO SIM CARD REGISTRATION GUIDE:
- GUIDE: How to Register your DITO SIM for the SIM Card Registration Act?
- STEP BY STEP GUIDE: DITO SIM Card Registration for the SIM Card Registration Act
TM SIM CARD REGISTRATION GUIDE:
- GUIDE: How to Register your TM SIM for the SIM Card Registration Act?
- STEP BY STEP GUIDE: TM SIM Card Registration for the SIM Card Registration Act
TNT SIM CARD REGISTRATION GUIDE:
- GUIDE: How to Register your TNT SIM for the SIM Card Registration Act?
- STEP BY STEP GUIDE: TNT SIM Card Registration for the SIM Card Registration
SUN CELLULAR SIM CARD REGISTRATION: