The list of room assignments for the October 2022 Geodetic Engineering Licensure Exam is released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) weeks before the exams. See room assignments below!
Disclaimer: WhatALife! is not in anyway affiliated with PRC. The information posted in this page is sourced from the official PRC website (www.prc.gov.ph).
The exams will be conducted in different parts of the Philippines, including NCR, Baguio, Cebu, Davao, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga, Legazpi, Tacloban, and Pagadian. The exam will take place on October 6 to 7, 2022.
The exam is administered by the Board of Geodetic Engineering headed by the chairman Epifanio D. Lopez, and members Randolf S. Vicente and Concordio D. Zuniga.
Room Assignment — October 2022 Geodetic Engineering Licensure Exam
NCR – PWD
What to bring on exam day?
Here are the things to bring during the examination proper:
- Official Receipt of payment of application for examination
- Notice of admission
- One (1) piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two (2) or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ballpens with black ink only
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Health Forms (Pursuant to Joint Administrative Order No. 01 (s 2021))
- Negative RT-PCR Test Results, if applicable, or Certificate of Quarantine or Certificate or copy of Vaccination Card for fully vaccinated examinees to the proctor on the examination day.
- Calculators with the following features only – addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, trigonometric function, logarithm and xy.
NOTE: ONLY ONE CALCULATOR WITH THE AFOREMENTIONED FEATURES SHALL BE ALLOWED INSIDE THE EXAMINATION ROOM. ALL CALCULATORS SHALL BE THOROUGHLY INSPECTED BY THE EXAMINATION PERSONNEL.
What NOT to bring on exam day?
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula
- PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS, especially CASIO FX991ES and CASIO FX-991ES plus
- CELLULAR PHONES, EARPLUGS, TRANSMITTERS, PORTABLE COMPUTERS, SMART WATCHES, BLUETOOTH and other electronic gadgets/devices which may be used for communication purposes.
- Any type of bag
- Other examination aides not stated
What to wear on exam day?
- For male examinees, a tucked-in white polo shirt with collar (without any seal, logo, or mark) paired with decent pants or slacks.
- For female examinees, a tucked-in white blouse or shirt with collar (without any seal, logo, or mark) paired with decent pants or slacks.
COVID-19 protocols during the exam day
During the PRC licensure exams, the following precautionary health and safety rules must be followed at all times:
- Observe physical distancing of at least two (2) meters between examinees.
- Examinees shall be restricted to their assigned seat;
- Wear face mask (at least 3-ply surgical mask, preferably N95 mask) and face shield at all times;
- Bring 70% ethyl alcohol for hand disinfection;
- Avoid close contacts like “beso-beso”, hugging, handshake, and directly touching other persons;
- Avoid touching one’s eyes, nose, and mouth;
- When sneezing and/or coughing, facial tissues must be used to wipe the nose and mouth areas. Dispose of used facial tissues properly; and
- Avoid spitting in public, on floors, and along corridors.
Exam Subjects and General Instructions
Good luck future Geodetic Engineers! – WhatALife!
Also read: Room Assignment – WhatALife!
Leave a Reply