The list of room assignments for the June 2022 Licensure Exam for Architects is released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) weeks before the exams. See room assignments for examinees for different testing sites below!
The exams will be conducted in different parts of the Philippines, including NCR, Baguio, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legaspi, Lucena, Pampanga, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga.
The exam is administered by the Board of Architecture headed by the chairman Robert S. Sac and members Corazon V. Fabia-Tandoc and Robert M. Mirafuente.
Table of contents
- Room Assignment — June 2022 Licensure Exam for Architects
- Related Information
Room Assignment — June 2022 Licensure Exam for Architects
MANILA – PWD
MANILA – ADDED TO THE LIST
TUGUEGARAO – ADDED TO THE LIST
What to bring on exam day?
Here are the things to bring during the examination proper:
- Official Receipt of payment of application for examination
- Notice of admission
- One (1) piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two (2) or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ballpens with black ink only
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Health Forms (Pursuant to Joint Administrative Order No. 01 (s 2021))
- Negative RT-PCR Test Results, if applicable, or Certificate of Quarantine or Certificate or copy of Vaccination Card for fully vaccinated examinees to the proctor on the examination day.
- Calculators with the following features only – addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, trigonometric function, logarithm and xy.
NOTE: ONLY ONE CALCULATOR WITH THE AFOREMENTIONED FEATURES SHALL BE ALLOWED INSIDE THE EXAMINATION ROOM. ALL CALCULATORS SHALL BE THOROUGHLY INSPECTED BY THE EXAMINATION PERSONNEL.
What to bring on the second day (June 19) of examination?
- architect scales (English and Metric Scales)
- 30 x 60 and 45 degree triangles
- calculators with the following features only – addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, trigonometric function, logarithm and xy
- pencils, drawing pens, erasers, and other tools for sketching purposes
- graphing paper (used/unused will be surrendered to the room watcher/s after the conduct of examination)
- printed copy of Rules VII and VIII of the 2004 Revised IRR of P.D. No. 1096 or the “1977 National Building Code of the Philippines (NBCP)”. The printed copy shall be subject to inspection during the examination. This will be confiscated in the event that any markings are found thereon.
What NOT to bring on exam day?
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula (except Rules VII and VIII of the 2004 Revised IRR of P.D. No. 1096/1977 NBCP as qualified below)
- PROGRAMMABLE CALCULATORS
- CELLULAR PHONES, EARPLUGS, TRANSMITTERS, PORTABLE COMPUTERS, SMART WATCHES, BLUETOOTH and other electronic gadgets/devices which may be used for communication purposes.
- Any type of bag
- Other examination aides not stated
What to wear on exam day?
- For male examinees, a tucked-in white polo shirt with collar (without any seal, logo, or mark) paired with decent pants or slacks.
- For female examinees, a tucked-in white blouse or shirt with collar (without any seal, logo, or mark) paired with decent pants or slacks.
COVID-19 protocols during the exam day
During the PRC licensure exams, the following precautionary health and safety rules must be followed at all times:
- Observe physical distancing of at least two (2) meters between examinees.
- Examinees shall be restricted to their assigned seat;
- Wear face mask (at least 3-ply surgical mask, preferably N95 mask) and face shield at all times;
- Bring 70% ethyl alcohol for hand disinfection;
- Avoid close contacts like “beso-beso”, hugging, handshake, and directly touching other persons;
- Avoid touching one’s eyes, nose, and mouth;
- When sneezing and/or coughing, facial tissues must be used to wipe the nose and mouth areas. Dispose of used facial tissues properly; and
- Avoid spitting in public, on floors, and along corridors.
Exam Program and General Instructions
Good luck future architects! – WhatALife!
Also read: Full List of Passers — May 2022 Nursing Licensure Exam Results
Leave a Reply