The National Power Corporation (NPC) is currently hiring positions to fill in job vacancies in different areas this 2022. Check out the list of available government job hiring positions and other information below.
NPC is a government-owned and managed organization in the Philippines tasked with providing electricity to all rural regions by 2025, managing water resources for power generation, and optimizing the use of other power-generating assets.
So if you have the experience and you’re currently looking for a job, this is the perfect time for you to apply. See below for NPC job vacancies.
Job Vacancy as of July 29, 2022
Deadline of Application: August 08, 2022
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than August 8, 2022.
- Application Letter with specific Position Title and Item No. applied for
- Notarized duly accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-size picture and Work Experience Sheet (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) and Work Experience Sheet (WES) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Certificate of Employment and/or Service Record (past and present employer, if any)
- Certificates of eligibility authenticated by the CSC, Report of Rating (for RA 1080) and valid Professional License authenticated by PRC;
- Original authenticated copy of Transcript of Records ;
- Certificates of relevant trainings/seminars attended (if any);
- Performance rating for the last rating period (if applicable);
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
Additional reminder: APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
This page is updated every Friday for new government job vacancies. So stay tuned by bookmarking… – WhatALife!