Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Spotify has become one of the most popular music streaming services, with over 229 million Global Spotify Premium Subscribers in the present year. Spotify Premium is the paid version of the service, which offers a range of benefits such as ad-free listening, offline playback, higher-quality audio, and more. If you are interested in upgrading to Spotify Premium, this guide will walk you through the process of registering.
There are several benefits to purchasing Spotify Premium, the most evident of which is the absence of ads. You may listen to your favorite songs on a plane or anywhere else, even if there is no phone coverage due to Spotify Premium’s ability to download music to your device.
Steps of How to Get Spotify Premium
1. You must sign in to your Spotify account, or create a new one if you don’t already have one, on the Spotify Premium subscription page (opens in a new tab), then select VIEW PLANS.
2. Now, you may choose between Individual, Duo, Family, and Student accounts. After making your choice, click GET STARTED to go to the registration page.
Note: The 30-day trial is only available to subscribers who have never taken advantage of a free Spotify trial. You will get a notification informing you if you are not qualified for the trial. To get past this, though, simply log in using a Google, Facebook, or email address that has never been used for a Spotify free trial.
There are 5 types of Spotify Premium plans. They all provide offline streaming, ad-free music, and on-demand playback. Nevertheless, there are a few varied features and pricing depending on the type of subscription.
- Mini (P7/day) – You can access your Spotify account from many devices, but Mini works only on a mobile phone or small tablet (<7 inches). You will still be able to access the free experience on any other non-mobile device while on an active Premium Mini plan.
- Individual (P149/month) – Use Spotify Premium with 1 account and get ad-free listening, offline streaming, and on-demand playback.
- Duo (P185/month) – Allows you to link Spotify Premium to 2 accounts and offers the same features as the Individual plan.
- Family (P214/month) – Connect up to 6 accounts to Spotify Premium and enjoy the same features as the others.
- Student (P75/month) – This plan is for students enrolled in an accredited college or university. One account and get ad-free listening, offline streaming, and on-demand playback.
3. After deciding on the type of Spotify subscription you choose, enter your address and payment information before clicking BUY NOW (or Continue Purchase if you selected PayPal). Even if you are qualified for the free trial, you must still give payment information; however, money won’t be taken until you keep using the service after the free trial period has ended. Otherwise, you’ll be charged, and your account will be upgraded to Premium.
You can go forward once your payment information has been processed.
Registering for Spotify Premium can greatly enhance your music listening experience. With Premium, you can enjoy ad-free listening, higher-quality audio, offline playback, and more. Premium also allows you to customize your playlists and discover new music based on your preferences. By registering for Spotify Premium, you can take advantage of all these benefits and enjoy a seamless and personalized music experience. – WhatALife!/Jayve
Also read: GUIDE: How to Pay Spotify Using GCash
Leave a Reply