In an era where evenings are often spent in the company of cherished family and friends, indulging in captivating movies and series, online streaming platforms have emerged as the go-to choice for entertainment as they have taken over as the preferred method of entertainment. Disney+ PH is a highly regarded platform that offers a wide variety of beloved films, exclusive content, and an ever-expanding library to suit a wide range of tastes.
Table of contents
About Disney+ PH
Ever since its introduction, Disney+ PH has made itself to be a top-rated streaming service within the country. With this service, people can watch the studio’s iconic films, premium movies, and even recent big-screen releases after its initial run in theaters.
Disney+ offers a range of genres such as thriller, K-Drama, Action, Family-friendly, and Fantasy. You are well assured that you will find something interesting to watch in the ever-growing library. The platform provides a range of different entertainment titles not just from their parent brand, Disney, but also from Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and Star.
Disney+ stands out for its expansive collection, featuring a diverse array of both contemporary and classic content.
Must-Watch Titles on Disney+ PH
Besides past titles, Disney+ PH also updates their entertainment roster each month, ensuring that upcoming and popular films and series are available to stream onto their platform. Below are some of the latest titles you can watch upon subscribing to Disney+ PH.
- The Worst of Evil: Taking place in the 1990s, The Worst of Evil tells the story of undercover police officers who go deep into a huge criminal organization involved in the illegal drug trade spanning Korea, China, and Japan.
- Loki (Season 2): The second season of a mini-series featuring an iconic Marvel villain. Loki reconnects with Mobius M. Mobius and alerts him about the danger posed by numerous versions of He Who Remains, the creator of the TVA.
- Unexpected Business in California: In this reality show, several celebrities drop by the store as ‘part-time workers’ (Korean: 알바생) to assist Cha Tae-hyun and Zo In-sung. Most of them are close friends or former co-stars personally invited by the two main cast members.
- Haunted Mansion (2023): In this film, a mother and her son gather a diverse group of self-proclaimed spiritual experts to help them get rid of the unwanted supernatural inhabitants in their house.
How Much is Disney+ PH?
Disney+ has become an exciting addition to the Philippine’s entertainment options. The streaming service offers a wide roster of movies and series that cater to a wide range of audiences. You are probably asking: just how much is Disney+ PH? Disney+ subscriptions come with two different packages: Mobile Plan and Premium Plan.
- Mobile Plan: The Mobile Plan costs 159 PHP per month (or 1150 PHP per year). You can enjoy high-definition (720p) video streaming on your mobile phone or tablet.
- Premium Plan: The Premium Plan costs 1369 PHP per month (or 2950 PHP per year). This plan offers even more flexibility and allows you to stream in 4K Ultra HD (2160p). With the Premium plan, you can enjoy streaming on your laptop and smart TV.
How to Subscribe and Watch Disney+ in the Philippines?
Disney+ subscription in the Philippines is made simple and easy. Disney+ PH is accessible on mobile phones, tablets, or smart TVs and can offer the option to download selected content for subscribers to watch and binge offline.
Disney+ PH, in partnership with Globe and GCash, offers convenient payment options for its customers. Prepaid subscribers can easily subscribe using their available load credits. Postpaid subscribers, on the other hand, can have their subscription fees seamlessly charged to their monthly bills.
Additionally, customers with the GlobeOne app may also pay their Disney+ subscriptions using their Globe Reward points: 127 points per Mobile Monthly Plan or 295 points for Premium Monthly Plan.
FAQs About Disney+ PH
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions regarding Disney+ PH offers.
What will happen if a user has an existing Disney+ subscription purchased via a third-party bundled offer?
The codes provided by Globe cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions, or packages from other companies.
Will I be able to buy as many Disney+ promos as I want with my Globe account?
It is possible to buy multiple Disney+ vouchers. However, using each voucher for one account is suggested to prevent any issues. Just a heads-up, make sure to redeem each voucher within 60 days from the purchase date.
Can I use more than one voucher on the same Disney+ account at the same time?
You can’t combine Disney+ vouchers for different plans or durations. Use only one (1) Disney+ voucher at a time to prevent any issues with your account.
Also Read: GUIDE: General Instructions for BSKE 2023