President Rodrigo Duterte announced on Monday, June 28, that Iligan City will continue to stay under the General Community Quarantine until July 30, 2021. This means movement and activities within the city will be allowed with some restrictions.
Inbound travelers, those repatriated residents, will need to present the following requirements:
- Present a NEGATIVE test result of either of the following: RT-PCR (nasopharyngeal), saliva-based RT-PCR, or Rapid Antigen test (AgT) at least five (5) days before departure;
- Any government-issued ID;
- Register and generate your Travel Coordination Permit (TCP) via https://s-pass.ph;
- For authorized persons outside residents, a company ID, travel order and/or travel itinerary must be presented;
- Certificate of Confirmation from their respective receiving barangay;
- Letter of Acceptance from the Office of the City Tourism;
Symptomatic (such as cough, colds, fever, etc.) travelers must undergo quarantine either at home, barangay isolation unit (BIU), or community isolation unit (CIU). Moreover, individuals with no RT-PCR test arriving in the city must undergo a five (5) days observation period either at home, BIU, or CIU and will need an RT-PCR or Rapid Antigen before release.
Meanwhile, passing travelers will only need a valid ID and a pass the symptom screening at the entry and exit points of the city.
Travelers are expected to follow the minimum health protocol, including the observance of physical distancing, frequent hand sanitizing, proper couch etiquette, and adequately wearing of face masks and face shields at all times. In addition, must have no close contact with COVID-positive individuals in the last 14 days. If possible, conduct a week or two of personal isolation prior to the date of travel.
For more inquiries, contact the Iligan City Tourism Office at 0919-903-2256 / 0997-607-6292 / 0906-342-3435 or visit their official Facebook page for the latest advisory.