CAGAYAN DE ORO CITY, PHILIPPINES — Oro Chamber, in partnership with other Chamber of Commerce in the Philippines, will hold the 2nd Northern Mindanao Business Conference (NMBC) on July 15, 2022 from 2pm to 5pm (Philippine Standard Time), via Zoom.
The digital event is part of the Regional Business Conference Series and was possible by the following business entities all around the Philippines, including:
- Valencia Chamber of Commerce
- French Chamber of Commerce in the Philippines
- Dutch Chamber of Commerce
- German-Philippine Chamber of Commerce
- Spanish Chamber of Commerce
- Nordic Chamber
- Advantage Austria; and others.
The 2nd NMBC has gathered various distinguished speakers from the government sector, LGUs, the local business community around Northern Mindanao and foreign investors and organizations.
The following are the keynote speakers who will share insights into local business and analyse trends to find potential opportunities in the region. See full list of guest speakers below:
- Hon. Juan Miguel Zubiri, Senator of the Philippines;
- Hon. Rogelio Neil Roque, Governor of Bukidnon Province;
- Ms. Alix Wurdak, EU Delegation;
- Ms. Mylah Faye Aurora Cariño, CESO III, NEDA;
- Hon. Rolando A. Uy, Mayor CDO (Invited);
- Mr. Ray Talimio Jr., Orochamber;
- Ms. Carmen Yap, Valencia City Chamber;
- Mr. Rodel Calapine, M. Montesclaros Farms Inc.;
- Engr. Elpidio Paras of Dahilayan Adventure Park & Seven Seas Water Park;
- Engr. Cerael C. Donggay of Greenergy Development Corp;
- Ermedio J. Abang Regional Director, DTI-X;
- Roberto Ansaldo of Philippine Chamber for Agriculture & Food, Inc.
For those interested, you may register for FREE through this link: 2nd Northern Mindanao Business Conference (NMBC).– WhatALife!