The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) releases the EZ2 (2D) Lotto Result winning numbers for Thursday, March 17.
Please refresh for special updates on 2 PM, 5 PM, and 9 PM.
2 PM: 29-31
5 PM: 11-04
9 PM: 20-25
Please ensure that you double-check your numbers at the official PCSO website. Whatalife! cannot be held responsible for any misprints, typos, or inaccuracies that lead to any financial loss or failure to claim winnings.
Check here for the previous EZ2 Lotto Result
How to play EZ2 / 2D Lotto?
Using the 2D Lotto playslip, select two (2) sets of numbers between 1 to 31. You may also play the Lucky Pick (LP) if you do not have any number in mind. After shading your chosen numbers, mark the amount that you’re going to play for each combination.
You can also mark “Rambolito” if you want to play the 2D Lotto System bet, with a minimum play amount of P10 per 2-number combination.
To win the 2D Lotto, ALL of your bet numbers must match ALL of the winning combinations in EXACT ORDER.
See below for the PCSO guidelines reminders:
- Only players 18 years old and above are allowed to play the lotto games;
- This lotto game has daily draws every 2:00 PM, 5:00 PM, and 9:00 PM DAILY;
- You can watch the draw live on YouTube or through PTV4 channel;
- The lotto ticket for the EZ2 Lotto is worth P12 each, inclusive of the 20% Documentary Stamp Tax (DST);
- It is the responsibility of the lotto players to check the accuracy of the printed data on the ticket.
Where to claim prizes?
Congratulation on winning! See the table below for your respective validation and claiming instructions.
|Prize||Validate & Claim|
|P20 up to Jackpot Prize||PCSO Main Office, 2nd Floor Sun Plaza Building, 1507 Princeton Street corner Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City 1552|
|P20 up to P500,000||PCSO Branch Offices near your area|
|P20 up to P10,000||Any authorized Lotto outlet|
*Prizes about P10,000 are subject to 20 percent tax under the TRAIN law.
Last Week 2D Swertres Results
Here are the winning numbers for last week’s draw in exact order: