The CENTRAL GOVERNMENT OFFICE BAGUIO, BENGUET is currently hiring positions to fill in job vacancies in different areas this 2022. Check out the list of available government job hiring positions and other information below.
CGO is in charge of meeting the requirements of their inhabitants Local governments are given authority by states, and city officials collaborate with state and federal authorities on local matters. Members of city council, mayors, city lawyers, and city controllers are all examples of city authorities.
So if you have the experience and you’re currently looking for a job, this is the perfect time for you to apply. See below for CGO BAGUIO, BENGUET job vacancies.
Job Vacancy as of August 26, 2022
Deadline of Application: September 12, 2022
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than September 12, 2022.
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Photocopy of Certificate of Eligibility;
- Diploma and Transcript of Records;
- Service Record/Certificate of Employment;
- Certificates of Trainings/Seminars attended;
- Certificates of Awards/Recognitions/Appreciations; and
WAIVER: Giving Authority to the City Human Resource Office to examine all documents and conduct Background Investigation for all applicants.
Additional requirement for Government Employees:
1. Two full or one year appproved Performance Ratings (Latest) in present position immediately prior to the deadline of submission of application; or
2. One full semester or six months appproved Performance Rating (Latest) in present position immediately prior to the deadline of submission of application (equivalent rating will be divided by two). All details in the Personal Data Sheet (PDS) should be supported with documents/certifications.
FOR ONLINE JOB APPLICATIONS PLEASE VISIT: https://hris.baguio.gov.ph/jobopening The City Government of Baguio observes the “Equal Employment Opportunity Principle (EEOP)” All qualified applicants are welcome to apply regardless of age, sexual orientation and gender identity, civil status, disability, religion, ethnicity, political affiliation and indigenous cultural affiliation.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
Additional reminder: APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
This page is updated every Friday for new government job vacancies. So stay tuned by bookmarking… – WhatALife!