The list of room assignments for the October 2022 Licensure Exam for Teachers (LET) Secondary Level is released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) weeks before the exams. See room assignments for secondary level teacher examinees for different testing sites and subjects below!
*Note: The Licensure Exams for Teachers is moved from September 2022 to October 2, 2022
For Elementary Level: Room Assignment — October 2022 Teachers Licensure Exam (ELEMENTARY)
The exams will be conducted in different parts of the Philippines, including NCR, Antique, Bacolod, Baguio, Bangkok, Thailand, Bohol, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Catanduanes, Catarman, Cauayan, Cebu, Davao, Dumaguete, Iloilo, Jolo, Kidapawan, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Sulu, Tacloban, Tawi-tawi, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga.
The exam is administered by the Board of Teachers headed by Dr. Rosita L. Navarro, Chairman; Dr. Paz I. Lucido, Vice Chairman; Dr. Paraluman R. Giron and Dr. Nora M. Uy, Members.
Room Assignment — October 2022 Licensure Exam for Teachers (LET) Secondary Level
What to bring on exam day?
Here are the things to bring during the examination proper:
- Official Receipt of payment of application for examination
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- Two (2) or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ball pens (black ink only)
- One (1) Non-programmable calculators for the Secondary level, with major in Mathematics
- Forms of Health (Pursuant to Joint Administrative Order No. 01 (s 2021))
- Negative RT-PCR Test Results, if applicable, or Certificate of Quarantine or Copy of Vaccination Card for fully vaccinated examinees to the proctor on the exam day
What NOT to bring on exam day?
- Coded information or formulas that can be found in books, notes, review materials, and other printed sources.
- Calculators, regardless of model or unit (for all examinees with majors other than Mathematics)
- Cellular phones, ear plugs, transmitters, portable computers, smart watches, bluetooth, and other electronic gadgets/devices which may be used for communication purposes;
- Any type of bag
- Other examination aides not stated
What to wear on exam day?
- For male examinees, a tucked-in white polo shirt with collar (without any seal, logo, or mark) paired with decent pants or slacks.
- For female examinees, a tucked-in white blouse or shirt with collar (without any seal, logo, or mark) paired with decent pants or slacks.
COVID-19 protocols during the exam day
During the PRC licensure exams, the following precautionary health and safety rules must be followed at all times:
- Observe physical distancing of at least two (2) meters between examinees.
- Examinees shall be restricted to their assigned seat;
- Wear face mask (at least 3-ply surgical mask, preferably N95 mask) and face shield at all times;
- Bring 70% ethyl alcohol for hand disinfection;
- Avoid close contacts like “beso-beso”, hugging, handshake, and directly touching other persons;
- Avoid touching one’s eyes, nose, and mouth;
- When sneezing and/or coughing, facial tissues must be used to wipe the nose and mouth areas. Dispose of used facial tissues properly; and
- Avoid spitting in public, on floors, and along corridors.
Exam Subjects and General Instructions
Good luck future teachers! – WhatALife!