Check out the entire list of passers, top 10 (topnotchers), top performing school, and school performance for the April 2022 Pharmacy Licensure exam (PhLE) or pharmacist board exam 2022 results here.
UPDATE: RESULTS ARE OUT.
On April 3-4, 2022, the Pharmacist board exam was held at several testing centers in Metro Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pampanga, Pagadian, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga.
The licensure exams were headed by the Board of Pharmacy’s OIC, Mr. Anthony Aldrin C. Santiago, and its members, Dr. Mildred B. Oliveros and Ms. Adelina C. Royo.
Pharmacist Licensure Exam List of Passers for April 2022
See list of top 10 passers below:
See full list of passers below:
See full list of top performing schools below:
Pharmacist Licensure Exam Results for April 2022: Top Notchers (Top 10)
- Adriel Luigi Garcia Coseip (91.63%), University of the Philippines – Manila
- Anjila Bianca Lao Aala (91.40%), University of the Philippines – Manila
- Elizabeth Ann Panes Dela Cruz (90.45%), University of the Philippines – Manila
Elisha Bersamina Soriano (90.45%), University of Santo Tomas
- Frauline Kathleen Ortiana Galace (90.27%), Philippine Women’s University – Manila
- Rochelle Travero Antig (90.13%), San Lorenzo Ruiz College of Ormoc
- Jasper De Vera Royupa (89.95%), Lyceum Northwestern University – Dagupan City
- Gabrielle Angelo Castro Marasigan (89.92%), De La Salle Medical & Health Sciences Inst.
- Theresse Aireen Macalalad Evangelista (89.75%), University of the Philippines – Manila
- Ma Lourdes Patron Pecundo (89.57%), University of the Philippines – Manila
- Luc Mendoza Veloso (89.55%), Mindanao Medical Foundation College
Pharmacist Licensure Exam Results for April 2022: Top Performing School
- University of the Philippines Manila (100%) – 46/46
- De La Salle Medical & Health Sciences Inst. (84.62%) – 22/26
When is the release of Pharmacist board exam 2022 results?
The April 2022 PhLE results will be released on or before April 12, 2022. Just stay tuned or bookmark this page for updates.
Registration And Oath Taking
The Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will be issued via online registration, according to the PRC. Please go to https://online.prc.gov.ph/ and register using the instructions there.
Those who wish to register must provide the following items:
- Downloaded Duly accomplished Oath Form
- Notice of Admission (for identification only)
- 2 pieces passport sized pictures (colored with white background and complete name tag)
- 2 sets of documentary stamps
- 1 piece short brown envelope
Examinees who pass the exam should register and sign the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Due to the pandemic, newly licensed Pharmacists will take their oaths online, which is now known as the “e-oath.” The e-oath application system can be accessed online using the PRC’s dedicated portal at https://online.prc.gov.ph/ and selecting “e-OATH” as a transaction.
Coverage of PhLE
Pharmaceutical Chemistry (20%), Pharmacognosy (15%), Practice of Pharmacy (17.5%), Pharmacology-Pharmacokinetics (15%), Pharmaceutics (17.5%) and Quality Assurance and Quality Control (15%) were all covered on the April 2022 Pharmacist licensure exam.
Those who have questions should contact the PRC’s Licensure Exam Division through the following email: