Cagayan de Oro City urges residents and personnel under the priority groups of A2, A3, and A4 to pre-register for the COVID-19 vaccination program.
Kindly take note of your respective priority group below.
A2 All Senior Citizens
A3 Persons with Controlled Comorbidities not including in A1 (frontline workers in health facilities) and A2
A4 Frontline Personnel in Essential sectors both in public and private
- A4.1 Commuter Transport (Land, Air, Sea, including logistics)
- A4.2 Public and Private wet and dry market vendors frontline workers in Groceries, Supermarkets, and Delivery Services
- A4.3 Workers in manufacturing of Food, Beverage, Medical, and Pharmaceutical products
- A4.4 Frontline workers in Food retail, including Food Service Delivery
- A4.5 Frontline workers in financial services in private and government sectors
- A4.6 Frontline workers in hotels and accommodation
- A4.7 Priests, Pastors, Rabbis, Imams, and other religious leaders regardless of denomination
- A4.8 Security guards or personnel assigned in the establishment offices, agencies, and organizations identified in the list of priority industry and sectors
- A4.9 Frontline workers in news media, both private and government
- A4.10 Customer-facing personnel or telecoms, cable and internet service providers, as well as electricity distribution and water distribution utilities
- A4.11 Frontline personnel in Basic Education, Higher Education Institutions and Agencies
- A4.12 Overseas Filipino Workers not classified above and scheduled for deployment within two months
- A4.13 Frontline workers in law/justice security and social protection sectors
- A4.14 Frontline government workers engaged in operations of the government transport system, quarantine inspection, worker safety inspection, and other activities indispensable to the COVID-19 response
- A4.15 Frontline government workers engaged in charge of tax collection assessment of business for incentives, election, national ID, and data collection personnel.
- A4.16 Diplomatic community and Department of Foreign Affaist personnel in consular operations
- A4.17 Department of Public Workers and Highway personnel in charge of monitoring government infrastructure projects
You can access the pre-registration at https://services.cagayandeoro.gov.ph/vaccprereg
Individuals under these priority groups are asked to wait for the availability of vaccines. Stay tuned for updates on Cagayan de Oro City’s official Facebook page.
The City is also looking for doctors and nurses to volunteer in the vaccination roll-out. Please contact the City Information Office to know how to participate.
—(Source: City Information Office)