(UPDATED 3/3/22) — Cagayan de Oro City is now at IATF Alert Level 1. With widening restrictions, here are the basic travel requirements for CdeO inbound travelers, including passers.
The following are the requirements that visitors must meet before visiting the city:
STEP 1: S+ PASS (LGU to LGU Coordination)
Helpful link: https://s-pass.ph/
To get a Travel Pass-through Permit (TPP), all travelers via land, sea, or air must register to the link above.
S+ PASS is a travel management system one-stop-app created by the Department of Science and Technology (DOST) Region VI.
STEP 2: OPCoorS (Online Pre-Arrival Coordination System)
Helpful link: services.cagayandeoro.gov.ph/cdotabangtravelers
For CdeO Barangay Coordination, CdeO Inbound travelers must register on the Online Pre-Arrival Coordination System. Inbound travelers must also contact OPCOORS focal person to validate their registration.
Find complete list of barangay hotlines here: https://tinyurl.com/barangayhotlines.
Note that only CdeO Inbound Travelers must register in the OPCoors. Meanwhile, CdeO Passers are advised to contact final LGU destination for coordination.
STEP 3: Get Higala App Contact Tracing QR Code
Helpful link: https://higala.cagayandeoro.gov.ph / www.staysafe.ph
CdeO Inbound Travelers must have their own contact tracing QR Code. This can be generated easily through the Higala App linked above.
Those traveling through airports and seaports must register in the contact tracing app https://traze.ph
For CdeO passers, they can register on: https://staysafe.ph
ALL STEPS are self-generated. Please print or download the following documents before your travels:
- S+ Pass TA/TPP
- OPCoorS Confirmation Letter
- QR Code for Contact Tracing
- At least obtained Vax Cert/Card (for entering establishments in CDO)
ALL shall strictly follow the Minimum Public Health Standards under Alert Level 1:
- Wear Face Mask
- Social Distancing
- Hand Hygiene/Sanitation
- Cough and Sneezing Etiquette
- Precautionary Self Quarantine for all travelers
Cagayan de Oro City is currently under Alert Level 1. Below are the main two provisions highlighted by the IATF:
- Intrazonal and interzonal movement shall be allowed without regard to age and comorbidities.
- All establishments, persons, or activities, are allowed to operate, work, or be undertaken at full on-site or venue/seating capacity provided it is consistent with minimum public health standards; provided further, that face to face classes for basic education shall be subject to prior approval of the Office of the President. In all cases, the minimum public health standards must be strictly complied with.
Check out CdeO Operation Tabang Travelers’ info graphic here:
Source: (City Information Office)
Leave a Reply